1. You work very odd hours.
2. You are paid a lot of money to keep your client happy.
3. You are paid well but your pimp gets most of the money.
4. You charge by the hour but your time can be extended.
5. People ask you, “What do you do?” and you can’t explain it.
6. Your client always wants to know how much you charge and what they get for the money.
7. When you leave to go see a client, you look great, but return looking like hell (compare your appearance on Monday AM to Friday PM).
8. Creating fantasies for your clients is rewarded.
Source: Cyan Brick
Help save 85 Mekong Irrawady dolphins!
Just 85 Mekong Irrawaddy dolphins survive today in a small stretch of the Mekong River. And now, they are being threatened by a newly proposed hydropower project, Don Sahong dam. We can stop this! Add your name to the petition: http://wwf.to/1oaVk8v
Source: World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
Billy Whistler: Emotions are like work of art. They can be forged they seem just like the original but they are forgery.
Virgil Oldman: Forgery.
Billy Whistler: Everything can be fake Virgil: joy, pain, hate, illness, recovery… even love.
Quote from The Best Offer (La Migliore Offerta), an Italian romantic mystery film.
Question is: Virgil Oldman is an innocence or an idiot?