Cái không chiếm được mới là cái tốt nhất. Cái tốt nhất nhưng đạt được không dễ dàng, đó mới là đáng quý trọng. Thiếu chút nữa có thể đạt được đến cuối cùng nhưng cuối cùng không đạt được, nhất định sẽ cả đời khắc cốt ghi tâm.
Just learnt: the difference between complete and finished
When you marry the right woman, you are “complete”
If you marry the wrong woman, you are “finished”
Quote of our Alumni Association’s President
How’s about you? ;)
A note for myself about quotes I like. Now and Then.
The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care. ~ Hugh MacLeod
– We must be courageous but also reasonable. The world admires us for walking a tightrope without falling off. It asks us to keep our balance. ~ Lech Wałęsa
– The pleasure of all reading is doubled when one lives with another who shares the same books. ~ Katherine Mansfield
– The story of a love is not important. What is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity. ~ Helen Hayes
– Where there’s a will, there’s a way. (My most favorite quote since secondary school).
– Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
– To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
– Tùy duyên là hoan hỷ chấp nhận những gì xảy ra trong hiện tại, tạm ngưng tranh đấu và bình thản chờ đợi nhân duyên thích hợp hội tụ. ~ Minh Niệm.
– I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. ~ Charles Chaplin
– To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life. ~ Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)
– Love me little, love me long (Càng thắm thì càng chóng phai, thoang thoảng hoa nhài càng đượm thơm lâu).
– We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection. ~ Dalai Lama
– A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms. ~ Sensei Ogui Continue reading
Billy Whistler: Emotions are like work of art. They can be forged they seem just like the original but they are forgery.
Virgil Oldman: Forgery.
Billy Whistler: Everything can be fake Virgil: joy, pain, hate, illness, recovery… even love.
Quote from The Best Offer (La Migliore Offerta), an Italian romantic mystery film.
Question is: Virgil Oldman is an innocence or an idiot?